PAYROLL CONTROL CENTER
For many companies, labour costs are the largest direct cost in the company income statement and it calls for a timely, accurate and secure payroll process. The goal is to have a correct payroll process that runs efficiently and complies with the relevant legislation.
With Payroll Control Center (PCC) from EPI-USE, payroll associates have the opportunity to speed up the payroll process and thereby provide evermore valid data for running the payment of salaries. Operation is easy with more than 75 prefigured validation rules to ensure that the master data and payroll data are ready to begin processing salaries.
SAP EC Payroll clients stand to see a significant benefit from the use of the Payroll Control Center; this feature can help you to support complex payrolls by providing you with full control of your data, results and processes. EPI-USE is experienced in this feature having contributed to its functionality development and we have built an accelerator to help you to implement it quickly and correctly.
FORGET ABOUT POST-ITS AND LONG LISTS! YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO MANUALLY CHECK PAYSLIPS TO ENSURE CORRECT PAYROLL
EPI-USE has collaborated with SAP during the design phase of the Payroll Control Center and has helped to create a faster solution by utilizing our collective, worldwide experiences regarding payroll and salaries, based on more than 30 years of experience in implementing payroll systems. The net result is salaries which are both more accurate and compatible.
PAYROLL CONTROL CENTER BENEFITS:
- Quick implementation of comprehensive functionality within a short time frame.
- Allows redefinition of the payroll process, in order to achieve a more effective division of labor.
- Much lower cost compared to in-house development of similar solutions.
- Ability to add custom rules using EPI-USE’s modular design.
- Ability to view and manage validations of payroll and actions over time.
- More than 75 tested and documented validation rules.
- Global design with scalable deployment options.
- Simple interface to manage all payroll checks.
- Same user-interface on premises as well as in the cloud.
Our Nordic and Baltic headquarter is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Our teams also work in offices in Aarhus, Helsinki and Stockholm.
For questions or inquiries, contact:
+45 72 26 07 50
Find more detailed contact information below: